Monday, October 09, 2006

screw you, walt disney.

after spending the weekend with my various engaged and married friends at another friend's cinderella themed wedding and while hearing all about my sister's new boyfriend, and the guy my best friend is seeing - i have come to one ultimate and undeniable conclusion. i.am.going.to.die.alone.

i suppose i'm really the only one to blame. instead of talking to any of the single guys at the reception, i spent the evening putting 5 tiny glass slippers onto each of my toes.

i think it's safe to say i'm no cinderella. and my life is no fairy tale.

1 comment:

prominentclavicles said...

sorry. sniff. didn't mean to talk "all" about him.
personally, I think putting a cinderella slipper on each one of your toes was much more enjoyable than talking to any of the boys at that wedding.