Tuesday, November 07, 2006

letter.

an open letter to my sister:

shut up! i haven’t said a single word for 3 minutes. that does not a conversation make. and when i do tell you something, it doesn't give you complete freedom to analyze the hell out of it! not everything needs to be dissected. sometimes, i'm just trying to tell you how my day went. or what's happening with me.

occasionally i have news to share with you. like, i got a new job. but we never get around to that when we talk because you can't stop yapping long enough for me to tell you anything. and when we do finally get around to me (because you've run out of things to say), it's late and i want to go to bed. or you've pissed me off so much that i don't want to talk to you anymore. one time, you talked to me for over 5 minutes about an old yogurt container.
an.old.yogurt.container.

and stop eating when you're on the phone with me. it's gross!


p.s. i'm never gonna say this to you because i love you too much. and i know that this is just how you are.
but sometimes it sucks.

No comments: